WELCOME TO ARMBAS
"Argel" CJSC has been engaged in the production of high-quality continuous basalt fiber and products made of it, as well as in the development of technical solutions for further processing of basalt fiber.
Continuous basalt fiber is produced by melting basalt rocks at 1400-1550oC.
There is a great demand in the world for continuous basalt fiber, due to such features as:
- According to many indicators, basalt fiber has the characteristics which exceed the features of glass fiber;
- Raw materials for the production of basalt fiber are almost unlimited.
Continuous basalt fiber is the basis for the production of various materials. Compared with other composite materials, basalt fiber is more ecologically friendly.
The products made of continuous basalt fiber, have high durability and are resistant to aggressive environments. They have thermal and electrical insulation features, high chemical resistance to acids and alkalis, as well as to sea water. They are corrosion-resistant.
"Argel" CJSC offers high quality basalt products without chemicals and hazardous substances.
- Building 11, 2nd street, village Argel, Kotayk region, Republic of Armenia
- Tel./Fax.: +374 11 990822
Mob.: +374 91 420244
+7 925 1612227
- firstname.lastname@example.org www.armbas.com